After a hard week working in Hong Kong last week, this week I am doing a relatively relaxed tour of the Baltics.
My journey has taken me:
- Hong Kong to Vilnius in Lithuania (via Helsinki with Finnair)
- Vilnius to Kedainiai (Lithuania), where I attended the very crazy wedding of my girlfriends brother.
- Kedainiai to Klaipeda (Lithuanias only port city).
Today we will move on:
- Klaipeda to Palanga (for lunch)
- Palange to Laipaja in Latvia
- Laipaja to Riga
- Riga to Parnu in Estonia
- Parnu to Talinn
- Talinn back to Birmingham 🙂