As 2008 winds to a close, I am reflecting on what an brilliant year it has been, if 2009 is as good I will be a happy chappy, here are some of the highlights and lowlights of my year:
- Moved into my new house in sunny Earlsdon.
- Completed lots of work on the house – still much more to do though!
- I went snowboarding twice, once to Chatel with the excellent Alpine Air, and once to Les Deux Alpes (not soo good!).
- Successfully completed my departure from bit10 and creation of Warwicknet.
- I got banned from Pizza Express due to this blog! (However the amazing Millsys in Earlsdon more than compensates).
- I travelled to Shanghai, Abu Dhabi, Netherlands and Hong Kong doing the work I love i.e. building and deploying networking solutions for people.
- I started learning to fly, passed and got my PPL(A) just before Christmas, thanks to the wonderful people at Almat, in that time I have clocked up 48 hours in the air, of which 15 have been solo.
And much much more…
Bring on 2009!