I am finally looking to buy an Aircraft, after much debate and discussion I have settled on a Piper Arrow.
The reason for the Arrow is:
- I want something I will find a challenge now and can ‘grow into’ as my experience increases.
- I want the extra performance and efficiency above say a Warrior or 172.
- I can get some return on the aircraft hiring it back to my club for CPL training and thus avoiding some of the risks associated with PPL training!
- It very much looks like a ‘real aircraft’!
So I am looking for a:
- Arrow III or IV (though not sure about T tail!).
- Full IFR
- FM immune radio
- Low to mid time engine and prop
- 3 blade prop (preferably)
- Budget < £50,000
Anyway, if anyone knows where there is one that might be of interest to me, please drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +44 (0) 7973 848007.